[ExeterLUG] morse code - speccy style

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Feb 15 00:26:36 UTC 2013

Hi

Just thought I would post this

http://www.juegaenlaweb.es/spectrum/jugar_a_8738_the-morse-coder

its a spectrum morse code translator,   written in basic

if you type a number it corresponds to the speed,  you then type text
and it is translated in to morse code via beeps

if you justd enter a letter it crashes with variable not found allowing
you to press k (list) and get a listing,  kinda handy for translating
into different languages.  or perhaps translate to the raspberry pi /
ladder board

hope this is useful,  and maybe interesting :)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.