[Exeter] Meeting update, and apologies

Rick timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:04:21 UTC 2013

Hey everyone

Great to see some of you at the meeting last night. Personal apologies from me for Failing to post an announcement to this mailing list, no reason for it I just forgot to do it.

I will try harder :-)

Notes for the February meeting are up on the website, and I will be posting an Event to G+, Twitter and this list at some point next week.

Have a great weekend everyone, hope to catch you soon.

PS Jimbo, would like to catch up with you at a meeting soon to discuss getting a project going with a Raspberry Pi as a Model Train controller;-)

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis

Sent from my Dragon 32