[ExeterLUG] Software Freedom Day

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Sat Jul 20 20:16:00 UTC 2013

Hello Folks

Currently I plan to run an LUG £50.00 PC stand with a demo machine
running, and have a bunch of leaflets and fliers. Along side this I will
also run a Win a Mini competition stand too. That will have me running at
full capacity.

In the evening I am happy marshall / security

I hope to have a shiny poster at some point next week, and will set the
new website live on Monday too

Speak soon

Rick