[ExeterLUG] Website

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Jul 25 10:14:08 UTC 2013

On 25/07/13 10:22, Rick.Timmis wrote:

> All new and shiny
>
> Http://exeter.lug.org.uk
>
> Big well done to those who worked on it, and especially Dan
>

> All the best
>
> Rick
>
> P.S I can save you 25% on your domestic and business bills. Ask me how !
>
> Sent from Samsung tablet

If I copy / paste that in to chromium i get

  Not Found

The requested URL /wiki/ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny16 with Suhosin-Patch Server at
exeter.lug.org.uk Port 80

after being directed to

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/

is there a DNS problem, i think gordon suggested there may be.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.