[ExeterLUG] sfd wiki

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Wed Jul 31 10:46:42 UTC 2013

On 30/07/13 14:33, Rick.Timmis wrote:

> Hi Paul
>
> Being realistic, I dont think any evening event is going to be
> possible. I will be able to run the £50 PC Stand along with a Win a
> Mini competition.
>

> All the best
>
> Rick

Ok Dan has modded the flyer to say 14:30 to 17:30 , i will get em
printed idn mono as i don't have enough colour ink,  will have to do,

Are codeclub still coming to the event ?
Can someone sort out monitors as the flyer says "see the raspberry pi"
so we need something to plug it into

sorry can't bring too much from Paignton as I am getting picked up, plus
we don't know much about where we can park.

Paul