[ExeterLUG] new website ISAM

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Mon Jun 17 10:38:53 UTC 2013

Hi

I have removed the list of software as I am in the process of updating
the software cd (well its a usb flash drive now),  i tried to upload a
new list but using tree -a > directory produces out put fine but then
copy / pasting this ends up a mess. Is it possible to upload a text file
and provide a link,  it may be easier,  I can generate a file with all
the software listed,  quickly then simply upload it.

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.