[ExeterLUG] Software Freedom Day Poster

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sun Jun 23 00:37:33 UTC 2013

Looking good.

But the question the reader is left with is so what?

It needs a few reasons that folks should come along.

£50 PC computer
Great Software give away
Win a Mini
See the Raspberry Pi

All the best

Rick

Sent from Samsung tabletDaniel Smith <daniel.smith845 at gmail.com> wrote:Dear All,

You maybe aware that Exeter LUG are holding are Software Freedom Day on 21st September at Exwick Community Centre.

We have been needing to make up some flyers to promote the event and I have made one over this past week.

I have spoken with Paul Sutton on IRC and he has printed this out and says this is fine.

Please give me your thoughts on the flyer and if any changes need to be made, the direct download link is below which should open your browser and immediately download the file.

https://github.com/zleap/test/raw/master/Poster%20Draft.pdf

Kind Regards

Dan