[ExeterLUG] [LUG] Next Exeter & Paignton LUG meets

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Fri Mar 1 09:06:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Rob Beard wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just wanted to check if I've got the dates right, the next LUG meeting for
> Exeter and Paignton are on the 2nd Friday and Saturday of the month
> respectively aren't they?
>
> The reason I ask is I got a notification on Google+ saying they were the 15th
> and 16th March (which I can't make, my daughter's birthday is on the 15th
> March, and she's not the one interested in geeky stuff :-D).
>
> If it is the 8th and 9th of March for the next meetings though I'm hoping
> I'll be able to make it :-)

This has been mentioned a couple of times now but no-one seems to be
bothering or willing to confirm or deny it....

So someone can't count...

However due to going up to the Manchester Pi Jamboree, I can't make the
8th or 9th anyway, so it works out OK for me if they really are on the
15th and 16th.

Gordon