[ExeterLUG] Updates and News

Rick Timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 19 18:53:51 UTC 2013

Hi Eveyone

Great to see you on Friday Night, another good meeting.

I'm in the process of updating the website (wiki) and just wanted to post a
couple of pointers.

Treasury:
Whilst looking at the Treasury, I realised that I can't add up, DoH!
I have updated to reflect the true position, I still have to add last
Fridays donations, but the figure is accurate at the time of meeting start.

I have also added a News page to the Site, because we have got some news.

Today I met with Daniel and Stephen Berridge at West Exe Technical college
this was an excellent meeting, and I think we could develop a very useful
relationship with the organisation.

More details can be found at

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=19-03-2013_meeting_at_west_exe_technical_college

I'm hoping to post some pictures from Fridays meeting, and further updates
a bit later.

Speak soon

Rick