[ExeterLUG] ticketing system / promotion

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Wed May 1 23:28:14 UTC 2013

On 01/05/13 22:35, Paul Sutton wrote:
> On 01/05/13 22:33, Rob Beard wrote:
>> On 01/05/13 22:12, Paul Sutton wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>

>>> Ticketing system
>>>
>>> Any update on the ticketing system for software freedom day, or are we
>>> doing tickets via the shop / exwick centre
>>>

>>> Promotion
>>>
>>> I can promote our SFD event to schools in torbay but I need flyers ASAP
>>> (don't look at me i suck at graphic design),  it needs to link to a good
>>> looking info page,  and all the info people need for the day.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>> Is there anything on the SFD web site we can modify?
> Not sure,   I can have a look, i find there are lots of flyers and other
> materials for all sort so of things editing them or finding a way to
> edit them is a different matter.

Well it's possible that they might be available in a FLOSS friendly
format (at least being Software Freedom Day related you'd hope so!), so
I'm guessing maybe Libre/OpenOffice Draw, Scribus or Inkscape format.

There are some resources on this page:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Resources

I'll keep an eye out for anything else and post if I see anything.

Rob