[ExeterLUG] ted exeter raspberry pI jam

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Mon May 13 12:28:28 UTC 2013

On Sun, 12 May 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Hmm
>
> did anyone know about this on the lug ?

So, turns out I did know about it... Trevor Sharp sent me an email a few
weeks ago about it and copied Rick into it. Shame he never copied it to
the list (and having had other issues on my mind and a lot of foreign
travel for the past few weeks, I never thought to copy it either - sorry)

It was tweeted and re-tweeted by Liz at the RPiF the day before the event
too - really not a lot of time for some people to get their act together.
That, and the location - Exeter central library on a Saturday... Great if
you live in Exeter, but ...

Still - it would be good to get feedback from it - (Trevor, Rick, I
presume you went to it?) were there many people, photos, videos, what
happened, who did talks, etc. etc. etc. ...

Gordon