[ExeterLUG] parking

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon May 13 22:40:41 UTC 2013

From what I remember there is on road parking on the main road that the Community Centre is parked on, maybe it would be ok to stop quickly and drop off hardware if there isn't parking available in the little car park.

Rob

Sent from my Sinclair ZX Spectrum

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net>
Subject: [ExeterLUG] parking

Hi

Just a thought for the website can we include some notes on where to
park in and around te exwick centre please, i know ther eis parking out
side in a small car park but if you are expecting people form further
afield it would really help to know where it is OK to park,
restrictions etc

Just a thought

over to people with local knowledge

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.