[ExeterLUG] Friday's Meeting

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Tue Nov 5 21:53:49 UTC 2013

Daniel Smith <dan at todayintech.co.uk> wrote:Hi Rick,

Is the plan for the Friday meeting, to all meet at Exwick Community Centre and those who want to go to the Ark will go to the Ark and those that want to stay at the Community Centre, stay at the Community Centre as I need to let my Dad know where to drop me to?

Kind Regards

Daniel Smith

Visit my website at: http://www.todayintech.co.uk/

Hi Dan, and List

Yes that is exactly the plan.
I Will be staying at the Community Centre with who ever else wants to stay there and muck about with stuff. The Ark team will then go down to the Ark, and return at 10pm, where there will be Pizza, Chips and Drinks, which for this meeting will be "Free as in Beer"

Cheers Rick