[ExeterLUG] Kit

Daniel Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 19:14:27 UTC 2014

Good evening folks,

We currently have a few Dell Latitude D520 laptops from West Exe still
available and I am enquiring as to whether we have any projects for
them, as otherwise it could be good kit going to waste as I am not going
to be able to keep a lot of it here for much longer due to space.

Currently what projects have we got that could make use of them, I gave
some to Exeter Library for their coding club, I dont know if it is worth
contacting education centres in the local area to see whether they can
make use of them.

I also have a few desktops but I am not too sure on the condition of
these as some are hit and miss as to whether they work or are on their
way out.

Regards

Dan