[ExeterLUG] Kit

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Fri Dec 12 07:04:43 UTC 2014

Ah sorry I didn't mean sell the laptops on ebay, I meant parts of desktops, but thinking further on this it is more work than its worth

You could join via Google Hangout, The Kubuntu devs are joining usvia that roue

Sent from Blue Mail