[ExeterLUG] STEM Event in Tiverton

Malcolm Dinsmore m.dinsmore at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 2 10:31:59 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the offer to bring your pi for the cluster.  However, I was thinking 3 pies (which I've got configured) as that way I can get away with a little 4 port hub (using my laptop as the monitor) so minimising the amount of kit needed. Its just a demo after all.

Thanks for the offer though.

Malcolm