[ExeterLUG] IMPORTANT STEM EVENT - Apologies - Man Down !!

Malcolm Dinsmore m.dinsmore at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 7 08:38:35 UTC 2014

Hi Rick,

Hope you're feeling better today.

The event last night was interesting, the meeting was geared to teachers and the usual jargon that implies...  the stats were informative though. Phil was full of enthusiasm and keen to get people from his course involved in lug activities. Afterward we had several interesting conversations with teachers and petroc staff talking about possibilities for use of the raspberry pi.  Gordon's projects went down well as did Tom's despite a few technical difficulties. I had a couple of good conversations about scratch and how that could be used in the increased emphasis on computing in the new primary curriculum.  I think our presence was appreciated.

Malcolm