[ExeterLUG] This months meeting

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Wed Feb 19 13:41:16 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

I have updated the website, and added this months meeting,
which is on Friday at the Ark Pre School from 7.30pm

WHATS ON

This
month we'll be working on completing the Exwick Ark Pre-School IT System

Enquiries for the £50 PC Programme continue to roll in, and we have a
local person with a busted laptop looking for some help

Philip Parker fed
back, that they were all really thankful for the effort put in by the
Exeter LUG members that attended the STEM event in Tiverton.

He also
suggested we might want to be involved in Sidmouth Science Festival link
-->> http://www.sidmouthsciencefestival.org/ [1]

The kitchen will be
open, for squash, tea and coffee. There will also be the opportunity for a
"Fish n Chip" run, as the Exwick Fish and Chip shop is just around the
corner.

Meet at the Exwick Ark Pre School (i.e LUG HQ) at 7:30pm

  --

Rick Timmis

My Professional Profile [2]

Links: