[ExeterLUG] pci-e networkcard

Daniel Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 19:29:38 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy new year to you all! :)

Regarding the Exwick LTSP I think we needed a SATA DVD Drive so we can
install Debian on the file server as I know Rob had some issues on
getting it installed.

I know Dan R said he could bring one out of his main PC unless anybody
has a spare one we can use?

Kind Regards

Dan Smith