[ExeterLUG] STEM Event Details

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Wed Jan 29 22:56:03 UTC 2014

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014, Rick Timmis wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> The event is at Petrocs Tiverton 5-7pm on Thursday 6th
> February, I have 5 spare seats going from Exeter from LUG HQ at 4pm
>
> I am
> just awaiting clarification on exactly what's there and what we can do.

> have posted an image of their flier to our website
>

> http://exeter.lug.org.uk [1]
>
> More details too follow --

Are they expecting a LUG delegation to turn up? It seems from that poster
that they have all the demo/STEMnet people already in-place and this is
squarely aimed at managers, teachers, etc.

If this is the case, I'm rather annoyed that a call never went out via the
usual STEMnet email list asking for STEMnet ambassadors... But maybe "we"
are the STEMnet ambassadors (and others) that are already booked?

Gordon