[ExeterLUG] Friday - CANCELLED

Malcolm Dinsmore m.dinsmore at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 7 21:48:51 UTC 2014

Hi Rick,

Its a shame we've got to cancel this month as I've missed the last two lug meets and two pi jams in a row because of being away on the weekends when they were on.  I can make this month but no matter  I'm sure my diary for this Friday will get filled up pretty quickly...

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy summer and hopefully see you in September...

Kind regards,

Malcolm