[ExeterLUG] Updates

Daniel Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 20:54:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice hot weather we are currently having! :-)

Just writing to the list to keep everyone up to date on the projects and
where we are currently:

Alphington LTSP:

We are close to finishing this project, all that is left to do is get a
separate WiFi access point going and to add content filtering, a few
tweaks to the network, configuring local apps to run on the clients and we
should be done.

Exwick Ark:

Exwick Ark Fileserver is complete possibly a few tweaks need to be done,
LTSP server needs to be reinstalled due to the release of Mint 17. WiFi
access points need adding, remaining lines need to be patched, content
filtering and all the other software configurations need to be done.

Website:

This is making slow progress but I hope to have it complete soon, I have
been caught up doing things which has slowed the progress however I am
adding things where I can.

Anyone else have updates they want to share?

Regards

Dan