[ExeterLUG] Website

Dan Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 21:58:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have recently been considering the move to WordPress for the LUG site
as it will be easier to manage.

If everybody is happy with this then this will be the plan of action:

  * I will put the LUG Site into "Maintenance Mode" so I can work on it
    after WordPress is installed
  * Scrape content off old site and edit/remove things where appropriate
  * Add any new content that maybe relevant
  * Ensure site is working fully
  * Put site live
  * Add any users from LUG who wish to post to website

Everybody happy with this? I am doing this so we get a nice looking
website that people will come to and read, I will be linking various
bits from DCLUG site i.e an RSS Sidebar of the blog posts and possibly
the calendar.

If no response from this, I will assume everybody, who hasn't replied is
happy with this to go ahead.

Regards

Dan