[ExeterLUG] OT: Job Vacancy

Rob Beard rob at mareandfoal.org
Thu Mar 6 23:06:41 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I posted this on the Devon & Cornwall LUG list the other day but so far
not had any responses (or if I did, they didn't come through to me) so I
figured I'd post it here to see if there's any interest...

Rob

--- Original message starts here :-D ---

Hi folks,

This is a little bit off-topic for a Linux mailing list, but I thought I'd
mention it anyway.  Basically we're looking for a part time IT Technician
to help out on a short term contract while things are busy.  Initially for
two weeks working 2 days a week, but possibly increasing to 3 months
depending how things go.

The role is mainly supporting desktops running Windows 7, Office 2010,
Firefox and Thunderbird.  We have three sites in Newton Abbot and one in
Totnes so we're ideally looking for someone who can drive (it's not
essential, but handy as two of the sites are quite rural and not easy to
get to via public transport).  Millage is paid if you have to use your own
car to travel between the sites.

The salary we're offering is £8 per hour, and the working hours are
generally 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail off-list to
rob at mareandfoal.org with a copy of your CV before 1pm on Monday 10th March
2014 and we'll get back to you.

Regards,

Rob