[ExeterLUG] Fwd: This Friday

Daniel Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 22:19:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

Julie Poynesnby is Head of IT at West Exe and Jon Tibbetts is the
teacher hoping to do stuff with the Pis as West Exe bought in 5 or 6 of
them a couple of months ago except they need the right VGA Adapters
which I have sent them the link to buy them, as we only have VGA
monitors. I have assigned the Pis into kits and colour co-ordinated them.

I have forwarded both Tom's and Gordon's details to Julie I believe, but
I will have a chat with her tomorrow anyway, I know she was keen on the
idea of setting up a CodeClub now that West Exe are Cooperate Trust with
their feeder schools.

Activites week is coming up in July and there is a Coding Workshop I
have been called into help run maybe we could get you guys in for the
week under STEM? I will have to have a chat with Julie alongside other
teachers if any of you sound interested?

There is a Lego Mindstorms Robotics activity happening that week as well
PING TOM!

Regards

Dan