[ExeterLUG] New Site

Daniel Smith dan at todayintech.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 20:21:42 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I have finished creating the new site, you can visit it at:

http://exeterlug.drogon.net/

Currently myself, Paul and Gordon can currently add to it, find
something you want adding send me an email and I can add it, if you want
to contribute to the site, send me an email and I will happily add you
to contribute, after all the more the merrier!

I would also just like to say a massive thank you to Gordon for hosting
the new site on his own servers and for taking the time to set this up
for us, without him we would not be where we are with the site now.

Another thank you goes to Rick with the hosting he has provided us over
the past 2 years on the site, without this we would still be reverting
the wiki after it had been defaced once again!

So here is what will be happening, tomorrow evening (Saturday 13th Sept
2014) I will be sending an email to LUG UK to get them to change the DNS
to point to the new site and fix the DNS issue we are currently facing.

Regards

Dan