[ExeterLUG] Apologies...

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Fri Apr 10 21:29:42 UTC 2015

Hi Malcom

We did miss you, but not a problem, hope all is well with you.

Just as an aside, This Thursday 16th April Trevor and I and a few other
chaps are having a Scalextric evening from 7.30pm in The Village Inn,
opposite the LUG Meet. There is Pizza, and a 6 Lane, digital, championship
Scalextric set to play on..

Be great to see you, if you would like to come along

See you soon
Rik