[ExeterLUG] Bar Camp + Paint, Pasties n Pub

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sat May 9 07:32:35 UTC 2015

Hi
Thanks to everyone at last nights meet.
Sorry to those on the Live Stream, my old laptop was taking a beating trying to Run Kubuntu 15.04 inside Virtualbox, running on Kubuntu 15.04 with just 3G of RAM, and then trying to run the whole thing through the GoogleTalk Voice / Video streamer out to the Hangout live on our website and YouTube.

Checkout the website for details of our next event, a Summer Bar Camp n BBQ at The Village Inn really hope you can make it.
This will be our last meeting for this season, as we'd like the summer off, but we'll be back in September.

Finally, we're looking for 2 volunteers to help Trevor and I redecorate the conference room, and install the projector as a permenant fixture.
We think it can all be done in a day, so we're planning Gacon Butties on Arrival, Pasties for Lunch all followed by a debrief in the Pub.

It will be on a Saturday TBA

Let us know if your willing to help

Thanks
Rick