[Falkirk] December meeting

Robert Lazzurs falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 12 12:39:00 2002

--=-v12oi2q/BOl2petvJeEr

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 09:33, Ismail Murat Dilek wrote:
>   Hi All,
>=20
> I going  to Turkey for Xmas and eat turkey for xmas lunch :))).
> anyway i wont be here between14-30th December.
> You need  to arange a meeting for FLUG amoung your self.
> Perhaps next  thursday is good idea.
> Anyway have nice xmas and happy new year.

Hope you enjoy the holiday :)

I am also going to be away from tomorrow until the 22 so I also will not
be able to attend/org a meeting, I believe that it comes mrq's deal now
:)

Well have a good one all, see you next year :)

Take care - RL

--=20
MSN:lazzurs@everybuddy.com	|"All that is etched in stone
Yahoo:admroblaz AIM:admroblaz	|is truly only scribbled in
ICQ:66324927			|sand" - RL
Jabber:admroblaz@jabber.org	|Join Eff http://www.eff.org
e-mail:lazzurs@lazzurs.net	|Take care all - Rob Laz

--=-v12oi2q/BOl2petvJeEr