[Falkirk] BCS Edinburgh Linux events

Robert Lazzurs falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 21 15:13:00 2002

--=.hk,BphIMFN'Z17

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:46:20 +0100 (BST)
Jonathan Riddell <jr@jriddell.org> wrote:

> BCS Edinburgh have released their calendar for the next 12 months.
> Mostly it's full of suits et al, but it's an interesting alternative
> to a LUG.

*me comes out from shady corner*

Yea, sorry about that all, erm, there should have been a lug meeting on
thursday and with the lug master it was up to mike *prod* and I to deal
with setting it up, I appologize and there will be one next month.

> Interesting events are:
> Linux - Managing Large Installations, by Central Scotland Polis
> Wednesday 30 Oct 2002, 6:30 Royal pharmasutical Soc, 36 York Place

Excellent, well that is booked into my diary, can we get some directions
please?

> and, this one should be a goodie
> Debate: Proprietary vs. Open Source Software
> Mary-Anne Novitzkas, Microsoft v Stephen Tweedie
> bit of a wait, 14 May 2003

Heh, yea, could you remind me closer to the time please?

Take care - RL

--
MSN:lazzurs@everybuddy.com	|"All that is etched in stone
Yahoo:admroblaz AIM:admroblaz	|is truly only scribbled in

--=.hk,BphIMFN'Z17

--=.hk,BphIMFN'Z17--