[Falkirk] meeting debriefing

Phil Ward falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 21 08:59:01 2003

Minor correction. The internet caf=E9 is in Stirling. For those of you =
who know the town it'll be next to the old arcade on the floor below =
Peppers gym. Anyone willing to volunteer cabling skills?

Also you could add that the usual software exchange of Knoppix and =
GNUWin took place (two of the finest Free Software evangelism tools =
available, every Free Software advocate should have them).

Additionally it was a darn shame, since I was looking forward to =
learning how to pimp myself. Maybe Rab can hang onto his lesson for the =
next meet?

Finally, I've not yet decided whether to drive or get the train to SLUG =
this week. If anyone wants a lift to Glasgow I'll consider driving. Let =
me know.

Ciaow,

Phil.