[Falkirk] problems with my samba server

Robert Lazzurs falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 10:22:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 09:56, nicholasshearer@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> lo all,
>
> > meager since i,ve only been using linux recenlty. i would be intrested
> > in attending a lug locally, since my only other option is going to glasgow
> > or edinburgh.
>
> I would be interested in going to a local meet in the next few
> months too. Im fairly new to linux as well so it'd be a great benefit
> Im sure. Is it usual to meet in a pub or do we need a few computers
> to share tips n tricks and such like ? If so, I could suggest my house as
> a likely place as Im fairly central next to Falkirk Grahamston
> station.

It would be excellent if we could have another meeting, be it in Falkirk
or Stirling.  I know two of the founding members of FLUG now stay in
Stirling as well so that may be a good place to have a meeting.

If someone is willing to set a date/time/place I would be happy to turn
up, I live in edi now however used to live in Falkirk and was one of
people that has been here since the start.

It is excellent to see all of these new people on the list :)

Take care - RL

--
MSN:lazzurs@everybuddy.com	|"All that is etched in stone
Yahoo:admroblaz AIM:admroblaz	|is truly only scribbled in