[Falkirk] BCS debriefing

Richard MacLachlan falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 15 23:39:01 2003

You are very hard on Martine, she has to do this cos she gets paid!  AND
THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ECDL IN THE UK.  WHY I hear you ask? Cos the EU
says so!, (You people say you know whats best for Joe Public heres some
money now get it done!)

Sorry I'm not "Geek" what is Knoppix and GNUWIN? just as a matter of
interest.

Just in the passing has anyone ever run into the ECDL Stuff for STAR OFFICE
seeing that it appears to be the GNU Opensource USER Front end!

Mailing Add for CD's and rude notes re Knop and GNUWIN

Richard MacLachlan
5-1, 27 St Andrews Crescent
GLASGOW
G41 5SD