[Falkirk] Re: Falkirk LUG discussion/meeting

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 07:10:52 BST 2005

Only trouble now is will the Falkirk LUG traffic on the list reduce to zero?
I've been on both the falkirk and Scotlug lists for some months and all I've seen from Falkirk is spam. As a newcomer to Linux living in West Lothian, Falkirk and Stirling LUG would be a lot closer and more convenient than Glasgow.
I'm in more of an "I need help and advice" situation than "let's organise a meeting", but would like to at least have dialogue with local users.
Rob

I've fixed this now. Anyone wanting to help out with administrating
the list/improving the website/actually running a meeting please get
in touch.

Jonathan Riddell

--
Kubuntu http://www.kubuntu.org Pure KGX