[Falkirk] KDE's Akademy in Scotland

Garry Beattie gazz1963 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:12:42 GMT 2005

Hi, im VERY new to linux, ive downloaded and installed the 64bit version of
suse 10. im happy with everything about it apart from the way in which you
need to install software, i find it really confusing.
i think i have downloaded the right plug in for Amarok music player
(gstreamer) to enable me to play mp3's but i cant install it. thats why i
was looking for someone to advise me on what to do and i mailed the users
group.
Im not sure im up to visiting conferences on linux yet.
Can you or anyone else help me?