[Falkirk] Ghost Town

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 07:22:09 BST 2005

Hi Paul,
I'm also a resident of West Lothian (Linlithgow) and a recent convert to Linux. I have subscribed to Falkirk LUG since January, and all I've had is a few spam emails - and one wee spurt of activity which seems to have Phizzled oot!
I've been working in Glasgow for the last year, but am about to move back nearer home, so  attending LUG meetings in Glasgow will be difficult.
If the WL LUG server is down, why not email me off-list and we can conduct a bit of West Lothian dialogue?
Regards
Rob

Message date : May 31 2005, 11:44 AM