[Falkirk] Ghost Town

lists at pbmc-group.co.uk lists at pbmc-group.co.uk
Tue May 31 11:42:06 BST 2005

Hi all

My name is Paul McClung I am a Computer Technician who is mostly working
and advertising in the Falkirk area at the moment. Im living in Livingston
these days but I was brought up in Hallglen.

I just thought id would touch base with the Falkirk LUG and make myself
known as im working in the area now. I was on the mailing list a while
back but I have since started up the West Lothian LUG which I might add is
even quieter than this one as the site and mailing list are down at the
moment while I upgrade the server.

Anyway consider me introduced.   ;-)