[Falkirk] Good response!

Bell, Craig craig at reivers-den.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 18:27:42 BST 2006

> Okay, that looks much healthier!
>
> I'm going to go ahead with the posters then, and as (or if?) I get people
> up
> and running, I'll get them to subscribe to the LUG as a source of help.
> As to a meeting - sounds good to me. Any evening apart from Thursday, for
> me.
> Location - don't mind, really. I've met one or two *nix users upstairs at
> Behind the Wall, and it's normally fairly quiet beginning to mid-week
> early
> evening. Any objections or alternatives?
>

> Neil Paterson.

Any night bar Friday and Saturday (no honestly I work nightshift on a Fri,
absolutely knackered come Saturday evening, struggle to lift the pint
glass so I do).

Although one issue, well for me at least, I dunno about you guys, but from
my experience as a "newbie" around this time last year I always felt
intimidated by the format and functionality of mailing lists.  At the time
I felt most comfortable with bulletin boards using Invision and phpbb etc.
 Anyone else here consider this to be a possible issue?

Cheers
Craig

--
Craig Bell