[Falkirk] Suggested Meeting next week

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jul 5 20:57:29 BST 2006

Robert Barbour wrote:
> Good to see some enthusiasm locally.
>
> I was going to suggest next Wednesday 12th July at 7pm in the upstaIrs room of Behind the Wall, but see from the website that's quiz night.

i'll be out of the country til sunday, but any time after that would
probably be cool, except for the weekend when LugRadio Live is on -
http://www.lugradio.org/live/ :)  Big ScotLUG contingent going, not too late
to sign up and snarf some accomodation!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the