[Falkirk] Falkirk LUG

Neil Paterson njcpaterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 19:52:49 BST 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 00:03:49 Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> > > It seems to be dormant for the moment.
> >
> > ok, so would you like us to keep you on the server?
>
> Yes please, somebody seems to pop up after each block of months of
> silence and organise a meeting, then it goes silent again for months.
> So there is interest in the area, it just needs someone to organise
> the dates.
>
> Jonathan

Come on then, guys and gals!

I organised a one-off meeting last year, and didn't follow through with making
it a regular thing.

To save on organising and collation of free/busy dates, how about a monthly
meeting upstairs at Behind the Wall, say the first Tuesday of the month at 7
p.m. Next meeting will therefore be Tuesday 7th August, unless someone can
offer an improvement in venue that offers multiple linux PCs!

I'll advertise it on our noticeboard at "the bookshop in Falkirk" (doing very
well with books on Ubuntu, and more non-distro-specific stuff) within the
next few days, so if you DO have a better venue, post! Otherwise, I'll see
whoever turns up at BTW at 7 on 7/8. I'll be wearing a Grolsch-style debian
t-shirt.

yours,

Neil Paterson.