[Falkirk] Hello everyone

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Tue Apr 29 11:54:30 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Callum Scott <scott.callum at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI all,
>

> I would suggest establishing monthly meetings.  Currently Scotlug meet on
> the last Thurs of each month and Edlug meet on the first Thurs of each
> month.

This sounds like a plan, we can use the first one to get things going
and decide on where we want to have the meetings in future and how to
get more people along and involved.

> I would propose meeting at some point during the 2nd week of the month.
> That's next week :D  Mondays and Tuesdays suit me best, however I can make
> it later on a Thursday night.

How about we set it for Tuesday next week then?  It is now in my diary.

> As for venue I believe the Goose has been used in the past.  I would suggest
> the beir hall upstairs in BTW, (they have ale, need I say more).
>
> Alternatively there is Spoons or the lane (however all of these venues tend
> to be busy)

Well I would suggest either upstairs at the Goose since we have done
it before, however might we want to find a non pub location for the
meeting?

Take care.