[Falkirk] Meeting Tonight :D

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:37:58 UTC 2008

Hi Ron,

There were 4 of us their,   Rob, Neil, Myself and Duncan (Mr D)

We chatted about a couple of things, but the main thing was publicity of the
group.

The suggestion was made to contact the Falkirk Herald and offer to write 3
or 4 articles on how to do some basic maintenacne on your computer.  Speak
with Caconical get a bundle of Ubuntu disks and finnish off with an article
on how to install it and an install day.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Regards
Callum