[Falkirk] September Meeting

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Wed Aug 20 14:03:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 09:59, Alan Cooper <ajcooper80 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> What's the plans for the September meeting?

Afternoon old chap :)

Currently there appear to be 3-4 people a month turn up so we have not
really made any plans for each meeting yet.

I would suggest that if we do want to do anything like talks then we
change venue to The Den as previously suggested.  Does anyone else
have any thoughts on this, are we getting big enough to do
tutorials/talks?

> I'd really love to get along to one, but Tuesdays really aren't the best
> for me, especially the 2nd Sept as it's my wedding anniversary :-S

Well I can understand why that is more important ;)  Currently unless
anyone else feels like a change the meeting will be going ahead on
that day but I for one have no issue with changing it.

Thanks for posting up, it would be good to see you at the LUG, even if
you can't make it this month please come along next :)

Have fun!