[Falkirk] Flug Meeting

Neil Paterson njcpaterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 11 07:40:31 BST 2008

Thanks for getting back so quickly, Robert.
Good to hear of some activity after such a long slumber! Unfortunately I'll
be on hols. for that date, but I'm a definite attendee of every future event
I can possibly get to. I take it future meets will be announced on this
mailing list, as I rarely use irc? ( Although this would be the perfect time
to get to use it more , I guess.)

Thanks again,
Neil.