[Falkirk] New member

James Murdoch bluejay57 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 20 10:46:23 BST 2008

Hello Dave and all on list,
For newbies to Linux, i would first of all check out something like Knoppix - www.knoppix.net  lets you have a good look at Linux without disturbing a working windows box as it runs from CD/DVD. Download the ISO image, burn to disc. pop into drive & reboot into Linux. Enjoy!
Hope this helps finding out more about Linux.
Regards.
Jim Murdoch