[Falkirk] Linux Format Magazine Discount

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:08:35 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Linux Format have been in touch and are offering discounted subscriptions to
members of a Lug.  I guess if you are getting this email that makes you a
member.

Details of how to claim are below:

<snip>

I’ve managed to arrange a special discount for all Linux User Groups of 43%
which is much higher than anything we are currently offering in the magazine
or on the website so is a very good deal. This works out as £11.99 every 3
months by direct debit. So effectively you are paying only £3.69 an issue,
instead of the cover price of £6.49.

To subscribe on this special rate you can subscribe online at
www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/lxd/2013 or call our hotline on 0844 848 2852
and quote ‘2013’.

*Being a subscriber gives you a whole host of benefits, including:*
Exclusive access to the Linux Format Subscriber Only area, featuring an
archive of magazine PDFs, Complete issue and DVD image downloads.**

§         Every issue delivered direct to your home or work place a week
before it hits the shops

§         All the latest news and analysis from the Linux scene

§         In depth reviews and detailed tutorials

§         DVD with every issue featuring the best new software

§         13 issues a year

</snip>

Regards

Callum