[Falkirk] November Meeting

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:34:24 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Novembers meeting is next week (Yay!) which would be the 3rd @ the Par
Street Community Centre at 7pm.  If you didn't notice we made the local rag
(Page 9) advertising the time and place of the meeting.

The meeting will be a informal discussion on the Lug, and Lugs and Linux in
general.  Specifically what sort of services do you see FalkirkLUG
providing?  Promoting FOSS? Helping new users with their first steps, a
forum for Linux and IP professionals?  A little of all of the above?

In short it is the perfect opportunity for anyone who has just joined this
list, or has been a passive member of the list to come along and say Hi 0/
find out about what a Lug is and how it works if you have never been to a
meeting like this before.

If anyone wants more info you can find me in IRC (details on the new website
www.falkirklug.org.uk) or ask the list.

Cheers
Callum