[Falkirk] Server distro

Iain Black iaingblack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 23:59:11 UTC 2009

Debian is stable but missing the latest programs, it updates every 3+
years... Changing repositories can alleviate this but at the cost of
stability  :P

Perhaps try SuSe or Fedora, the two other major distros out there. Its all
good, just backup your work/data and it really doesn't matter what you use.
As long as you get that the OS is there to help you do stuff you'll be fine.

Hell, go crazy, try Gentoo!