[Falkirk] Future Meetings

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:33:07 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have unfortunately received some bad new from Potter.  The Den have run
into some issues and with immediate effect, and for the forceable future
will not be able to host our meets.  This is a shame as I felt that The Den
was an excellent venue.  Obviously we are hoping that the issues will be
resolved and we will be able to resume meeting there, however at this
juncture it seems unlikely.

My default fall back position is the Scout hall, however at such short
notice its not possible to meet there next week.

As such at present the next meet, by necessity will be a pub meet, unless I
am able to find a suitable venue over the weekend, in which case please keep
an eye out on the list.

As for December the plan is still Curry and Beer.  Can folks who are
interested please indicate so either on or off list so I can organise a
booking somewhere?

Cheers
Callum