[Falkirk] Richard Stallman to visit Dundee 3rd March

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:05:32 UTC 2011

On 16 February 2011 20:41, gordon dunlop <astrozubenel at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I am letting you all know that Richard Stallman will be giving a talk on
> "Free Software and Your Freedom" at 7 pm on the 3rd March 2011 at the Apex
> Hotel in Dundee.
> Here are the full details.
>
> http://www.dundeelug.org.uk/index.php/TayLUG_Meetings
>
> It is with great regret that I have been informed by the organiser that
due to reasons beyond our control this event has been cancelled, anyone that
has booked tickets through Eventbrite will be refunded within the next few
days. There are contact details, if anyone has a problem with refunding, on
our meetings page. Everyone in Dundee is a bit gutted about this, maybe we
can get him next year.

Best Regards,